Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This one is for Denise (Ice Ice Baby)




Yesterday was yet another frustrating day of running. Breaking my body into the rhythm of longer distance runs is really agrivating. I just want to run but I am struggling with the bursa sacks in my knees. Last month I injured my right knee, and this month I am struggling with the left knee. I go and workout, but there really is only so far I can go. Icing and hot-tubing are the only prescription that a girl can hope for.   I am thinking that I need to just hit the elliptical for the next couple of days, give my knee time to heal, and get my distance on that way. I hate the elliptical, give me a good long run any day, but whatever. You got to do what you have to do. 


So far this is what I have come up with in my research:


http://www.thestretchinghandbook.com/archives/bursitis.phpv
http://www.jointhealing.com/pages/knee/knee_bursitis_tx.html







5 comments:

  1. If there was a problem, Yo, ICE solved it! Now, check out the hook while my dj revolves it. Ice Ice Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that the party is jumping, with the bass kicked in and the Vegas is pumpin'... I can't remember what the lyrics are after this; something about bacon, I think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am old and that's why I know this song. What's your excuse Kiwi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a loser. There ya go, I said it.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete