Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

20 Laps

Yesterday I went for a run in the rain. My plan was to run 5 miles on the track, this is 20 laps. With running it is all about the mind games you play with yourself. So I I counted down from 20 which became 19  then 18 and so forth. When I hit ten laps I wasn't like, "oh I am only half way done", I was like, "yeah, I only have 10 more laps".

Somewhere along the way I got really wet. I mean my shirt was soaked, I had to take my headband off because it was like a wet rag, and my leggings were just drenched. I don't know how it happened.  This is kind of horrible, but I loved it. It was kind of like running naked. Oh my gosh the things we say on the internet.

I am so excited to hit my 60 miles in two weeks mark. After looking at my attackpoint log I realized that this really would be a step up on the mileage chart. Kind of cool!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment