Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Greg is here!!!!

My husband is in town for just two weeks. I can't tell you how hard it is to go for a run or hit the gym while he is home. He won't go running with me and he won't go to the gym. I don't blame him. I understand.  Still last night I went to the gym and I couldn't hit my sweat, all I wanted to do was go home and crawl back in bed with him. It doesn't really help that I have been battling an injury in my left knee. I know I need to stop running and swim this week. I know I need to give it time to heal.

Anyways, I know that this journey is about patience, persistence, and continue to stay dedicated to building and rebuilding my strength. Meanwhile I am going to enjoy the short sweet amount of time I have to crawl into bed with my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment