Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back to it!!!!!

Tonight was the second night back in the exercise saddle.  Sure feels good!!!! I am a little frustrated with my knees, but hey what are you going to do? The good news is that I went an hour and ten minutes on the elliptical and didn't feel any pain at all.  This is kind of strange because yesterday I did a little treadmill program for 30 minutes, which can be seen on my attackpoint training log here that wasn't straight running, but left my knee feeling sore. However an hour on the elliptical didn't strain my knee at all.  I guess I am just struggling to find some way to get my running training in while not re-injuring my knee. However, the elliptical left me unsatisfied. I mean I like to get dirty and sweaty. If I am not covered in sweat after a workout I feel like a failure. It wasn't until I got in the pool that I was able to feel like I was working out.

The real question is, when my knee is healed, how do I prevent coming right back here? How do I go forward without taking what feels like 7 steps back? 

No comments:

Post a Comment