Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Finding Stability

So in the last couple of weeks I have gotten a job, and started work. Its not an ideal job, slinging drinks in a bar, but hey the money is good and I like the people I am working with.  Now, with training complete, I can begin to find some stability, and really get back into my rhythm that I had in the winter.  I have been working out, but I have not been keeping track of it. So now its time to get back into the swing of things, and figure a way to build my resume so that I can find more professional work in this incredibly brutal economy. So onward ho!! You only fail when you give up.
Putting life into perspective

Alright so here is the game plan. When I go to work I am constantly moving and on my feet. According to the pedometer I am averaging about six miles at work, some days even more. So on those days I am going to try and keep my mileage low, and focus on the weights. On my days off I am going to hit the running hard, and try and up my mileage. I am excited about this plan. 


Life is good, and if I have learned anything in the last year, it is to lead with a smile and a positive attitude, which attracts people into your life who you would like to surround yourself with. 

1 comment:

  1. "lead with a smile and a positive attitude" ... me like :-)

    ReplyDelete