Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

1st Post......Hello Big Internet Void


Hello World,

This is my first post for this blog. Lately I find myself talking about all things running with whoever will listen.  Most of my friends don’t like to run but would never admit it, so they politely listen, nod their heads, and secretly hate me for it.  I guess I would just really like to find some people out there who want to talk about running as much as I do.

So lets get something out of the way. I am not an expert. I don’t know what I am talking about, and my opinion is not worth a whole hell of a lot when it comes to running. (BUT I would love to hear from people who know what they are talking about).

Here is my truth. Running is a miracle drug. I believe that it can change people’s lives radically, and transform them physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

Summary
12/23/2010
3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment